Thursday, October 21, 2004

I hate this time of year

Doesn't matter that my alarm clock is still set for the right time. My brain gets one look at the sky and mumbles "it's the wrong color" and dives under the covers for some more snooze time. I think it's time to invest in one of those clocks that wakes you up with noise and light.

Oh bloody hell, no notecards. They must be at home somewhere. And I don't remember what journal entry I wanted to write for chapter four of Zy's novel. Well it wasn't first on the list to do today anyway.

I went ahead and started a Gmail account. I like the interface, though I'm still leery of transferring everything to it. I could just keep it as a super secret email too.

Time to get to work before the mail gets here.

Oh, but I am doing something right. I'm wearing a pair of work pants that I had put aside as being too snug for comfort. No problems with them today. :D

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: