Sunday, October 03, 2004

Need more sleep

Still very tired. Not fair.

Also not fair I got an entire house to clean and stuff to write and want to go hammer and have to go shopping. Yuck.

Can't find "Mad Love." I know I bought it, I remember reading it. But what the hell happened to it? School this time around involves no moving. :p

Tired of feeling I have to censor what I say in here. Now having said that I suppose I need to censor that as well. Doing RenFaire is crazy, going back to school is crazy, being the token professional to back London up in her project is crazy. But when I agree with that assessment because of some horrible way I have behaved, I'm not crazy! If my eyelids weren't so droopy, I'd be pulling hair out right now.

Most of the instructors at London's animation school have responded favorably. Getting that kind of feedback is great, considering, it's only my second script and I don't normally write in that format.

I've actually have a full crew for my ship. Enthuastic crew, and I want to make the experience as fun as possible for them so they will return next year. More worried about everything Chad is trying to do and the issues occurring behind the scenes. That's what ruins it for us management. If we just managed, it be fine. But we're supposed to forget all the management stuff and go play on the streets. Very hard.

Going back to school is me trying hard to fill a void that is affecting everything. I hate my job and feel that it is crushing my creative output. Faire is contributing to that as well, and quite possibly descending to a playtron will happen next year. For a while, Internet was giving me balance but now it feels like a distraction. Forward Motion is better in terms of feedback, but it just adds to the guilt pile because I cannot keep up like I should and want to.

School would address my professional needs as well as forcing me work on new stuff. Did anybody care that the creative writing concentration thesis is four or five short stories? Does it matter I'd be four years away from that regardless?

Of course not, I'm just crazy.

Now the crazy person is going to go tottle off now figure out how to make a target run to Wal-Mart and not spend a fortune. After I wake up.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: