Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Working on changing email

Billy got me a Gmail account. I'll be sending out the "my email addy is changing" as soon as I have a chance to get on my home computer. For now you can still reach me through Hotmail.

Went to a party at Marcie's last night to celebrate her new job at DEQ (Department of Enviromental Quality) and didn't get home until 9pm. So no sewing done. Also meant I had to drive to Faire site and pick up my cell phone from Chad this morning. I've found a time when he's not perky in the morning, before dawn!

I can't wait for Shinigami's reaction to Lotus Blossom reveal. He corrected my math for how long ago World War II was for 2004--forgetting that Bloodlines is set a decade earlier. Now he's trying to figure out who the Shedder is since Nagi was killed--a fact that was never mentioned in the film dialogue. *Chuckle* Time for a new chapter to go up too.

Let me get to work, writing work that is. Though I'm thinking of changing the post showings to seven days if people are only coming by once a week.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: