Wednesday, October 13, 2004

How do you know it's the middle of the week?

Only me and T seem to be chatting in our blogs.

I was bad today. Only got 5 lines done on the rescue Ashley scene. Still perculating I guess. And it will prbably need some poofing to make it fill Act One.

And I finally got to section in the Murder book on Thrill/Lust and Sexual homicides. Nolan is a Ted Bundy type. Thestern, I'm not exactly sure what he fits. Still researching. But gee why do I think everybody's going to like Thestern more as a villian because he has such clear motivations--even if it's coming out of left field. Probably for the same reason Nolan is cliched because I'm going with documented research.

*Staples the note 'Don't share background info unless wanting a specific question answered' to monitor*

Chad probably feels the brunt of my teeth gashing more than online friends do. Because I have this need to gab otherwise why would I write in the first place. And he has this need to ask my why I'm tearing my hair out. And if looks could kill, he wouldn't had to worry about his play attendence grade after he suggested Cyndia's quirk should be Tourette's Syndrome. Just a little serious support for my chosen career; the same I afford your's. Thank you very much. (P.S. For those worried about the status of our relationship, he actually came up with a good suggestion collectng slogan buttons that I'm going to use. After I gave him more info, and made a few heads turn in the theater why Tourette's Syndrome is publishing suicide. He does try, he just has to be stupid first.)

Anyway, I was lazy today. Mainly because I found The Great Pattern Review of the Greater San Francisco Bay Costumers' Guild. I don't want more sewing, but I do want to wear more pretty clothing. No Civil War, growing up here you either love it or hate it. I want to do Victorian, Edwardian, Colonial, Roaring 20s, outlandish fantasy. But no where to wear them to, and Halloween too close for sewing. *Sigh* And my striped doublet is wrong because I don't have sleeves. I lost them in the shipwreck, problem solved.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: