Friday, October 22, 2004

Just give me a day off and I could clean the world

Or at least the rest of my house. I got the material box transferred from my Rubbermaid trunk to the new plastic box and have a little more room in the new box.

Of course you can't have a day off just on a whim like that. That's what the weekend is for. But my weekends are just as full as the rest of the work week.

I think I got the plot of the rest of Blue Man worked out. Now I just have to write it. I've been working on tutorials to give myself a buffer there. Onward, if I can finish Blue Man before resuming work on the novel that will help the backstory out immensely.

Oh and must remember to only put up PDF link at Pen to Paper thread. Gets way too confusing when I just post sections. Post sections in Discipline Under Fire. Back to work now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: