Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Playing around

I added the email feature. Now you should be able to email whoever you want with lovely link to my blog. Now I suppose the pressure is on to come up with email worthy news. HA HA!

Can't get the Quick Edit feature to work. I'm think it must be the security measures at work. So I'll have to test it from home. Hey! Now it is working! Wow, I did something right.

Workout was great. Took me an hour and a half to get through the 60 minute workout, but that's because the program is designed for the comfort of your own living room--not walking across the gym to get the equipment you need. Then I treated myself to dinner at Waffle House. I have to cook tonight. :p

Need to finish the catch-up typing on "Thanks" and then I need to work on the rescue action scene. But today is going to be one of those killer days since the Post Office was closed Monday for Columbus Day. After that I need to see if Nolan wants to be cooperative now.

Anything to keep my mind from fretting. Now my worry is that Chad is in no hurry to get the concert tickets and it will be sold out when he does decide to buy them. So I'm being anal and pessimistic at the same time, woo-hoo.

Time to type.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: