Thursday, April 24, 2008

Iron Experiment Redux 14

The next two workouts will be copies of this one with separate warm-up and workout weights rather than move to the same weight for both. I managed 35 reps of Breaststroke Level 1. I think in four more workouts I will be at 50 reps and can move to the Level 2 version.

My scale measurements are still hovering at 186.5 pounds. Should I add in more cardio? I know I need more than what I get, but I don’t know where to add it. Thanks to gas costs, I haven’t been to the gym. It’s getting warm enough to go swimming, but that means extra driving too. Mom put her glider machine on my porch (right in the way to the weight bench, which I didn’t discover until I went out in the dark to workout and had to move it) but I’m dubious over how useful it can be. At least, it doesn’t cost any gasoline to get to it.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: