Thursday, April 17, 2008

Iron Experiment Redux 11

I bumped the warm-up weight to the same as the workout weight. The way I think it should work: two workout sessions with the warm-up weight five pounds less than the workout weight, then two workout sessions with the warm-up weight the same as the workout weight, then bump the workout weight up by five pounds. I don't really know if this is going to work, considering I just spent five sessions at the same weights.

I got both the ab balls aired up yesterday, and it is true, crunches are harder the firmer the ball is. I could only do thirty crunches this morning. Fatigue is also noticeable in the shoulders, especially the left one. I go through the full number of reps and there's no pain, just a little tightness. Course I also wonder if its my body being a little pissed at my budget brain. I called for massage rates and realize I probably can't afford it this month. My car always tends to make me spend money I had earmarked on something else, so why not my body?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: