Sunday, April 20, 2008

Iron Experiment Redux 12

Week 44 = 185.7
Week 43 = 187.5
Week 42 = 186.1
Week 41 = 184.2
Week 40 = 181.7
Week 39 = 181.6
Week 38 = 181.2
Week 37 = 180.7
Week 36 = 179.3
Week 24 = 188
Week 12 = 187.6
Week 1 = 205

Okay, I put the full 44 week weight loss record, and took up a whole page in Word on just the list. So I cut it down to the 12 week highlights and what I’m currently working with. The previous weeks’ records are archived in the blog and on an Excel file I’m keeping, so if it’s available if you’re that curious.

This week was period, which explains where two pounds suddenly went. I’ve been working out consistantly and watch the food but I haven’t gone real strict. But I’m happy to see the numbers go down.

I took a two day break between workout sessions because I was nice and did something stupid. I have two coworkers who are walking the stairs at least once a day, though often they manage twice a day. Well, one of them was out last Wednesday, and her partner asked me to walk with her. Our office has already had one accident in the stairwell (her sugar went off and she blacked out while making deliveries), so I said sure. I survived the stairwell. Then Thursday morning I did my Iron Experiment workout.

By the time I arrived at work, my thighs and calves were pulled taunt. It was teeth-gritting to get up and down out of chairs. Friday morning I put on Biofreeze and it helped loosen them up. I decided to do weights Sunday morning to give the legs a rest on Saturday. That strategy worked, I completed my whole workout with no pain, but I had a bath with Epson salt right after just in case.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: