Thursday, November 30, 2006

Reprieve of sorts

No, paper not done but he extended it till Monday night. And both finals are take homes. And unless it's to go to the hospitals, I don't think I'm leaving home this weekend.

Update on the medical as of yesterday because I haven't seen anyone in the family today: Uncle Scott responded well to the steroids and was talking coherently. He has the same type of cancer that killed Savanna. Mom's worried because a) no cancer doctor yet (I'm not about to try to spell that Latin, I can say it though) and b) they haven't shown us the CAT scan and MRI results. I'm probably going to stop in after work tomorrow night.

MaMa Ree (my grandmother) just had a bleeding ulcer and expected to come home today. Mom sent her sister-in-law to take care of that. I left my cell phone number at my parents' house in case they ended up taking my mother to Jackson (where the state mental hospital is) because her mother came home now. No one called so I guess North Oaks Hospital has kept her longer.

That's all I know right now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: