Saturday, November 04, 2006

2007 Educators' Guide Finished

Under my goal, but I still added 7525 new words and edited a lot more than that. And that original word count counts the Activities section which isn't in the 2007 Educators' Guide. So really I added 9470 new words. It's 102 pages, I added running footers along with the page numbers and actually got the Table of Contents is the right font this time.

2007 AMF Resource Guide Started with 27,709 words

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Next is to create the Workbook out of the previous Activities Section after I eat lunch.

2007 AMF Educators' Guide Workbook Started with 1945 words

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Read Free!
The BookWorm

MONTHLY GOAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: