Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tired, Cranky, and Annoyed

So it's a perfect time to STOP working and do some tallys. I did finish Medieval Life section, though, except for the minor details of getting books and illustrations cited.

Well the monthly total looks awful. To explain: I wrote 3429 words (still not a great number but par for my course) and deleted 2148. Need a better way of tracking edits. So far November's total is 75 deleted words.

I've logged in 59.27 hours on the Educators' Guide since July 17th. Now if I could only make that more consistant.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

2007 AMF Resource Guide Started with 27,709 words

Progress Bar from Writertopia

MONTHLY GOAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: