Friday, December 01, 2006

Oookkkaaayyy

Well, I thought company licensing deliveries was on rotation not actually doing them. And I wouldn't have made this Kindra's week after Kindra missed 2 days. *Shrug*

I've been fighting with myself over starting another long project while still working on Zy's novel, and with everything else is going on. I made a notebook this morning for the Strix project, but I think I've decided to work on websites instead with this excess energy. Short duration project just feels right. I can have website updates wrapped up by the time to next semester gets started.

I also have the mail out to get ready. And finishing assignments this weekend. So let's go for something completely distracting.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: