Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So you know what's going on updated

Uncle Keith has gone to my aunt's house with 24-hour care provided by the VA.

Grandmother is having a scope done sometime today. She had 3 pints of blood put in her Monday, and looked a lot better yesterday.

Doctors are saying the mass is a tumor and that means cancer. And that his stroke 3 years ago may have been cancer too. He's only 41 years old. Of course all Mom can think about is Savanna.

I was sent back to work. And I have a 1000 word essay due on Faulkner tomorrow, and finals next week.

The docotrs is going to start removing Chad's stitches in 3 weeks, starting the week before Christmas.

Yeah, I think that's everything for now. I need to write about incest now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Times like these you just need to grit your teeth and take it day by day. *hugs* I'm thinking of you.