Thursday, May 18, 2006

Waiting for pizza to bake

And I'm too tired to play with the website, and lost my writing time since I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy pizza and inner soles. So hopefully my feet won't ache as much next week.

But today at the gym. I try not to be bitter, but I paid for my locker for a year. I picked one in the end section because it was next to the showers and sauna--both of which I use frequently. So why do the skinny little hos have to drop shoes, towels, water bottles, jewelry etc on the bench in any haphazard fashion that leaves no room for anyone to set anything down while they get whatever they need out of the locker while they're gossiping in the sauna? You pay tuition same as me, and it don't pay for a fucking maid to put your shit in a pile for you so other users of a public space have some room.

Yeah, it pissed me off. Okay, now I have eaten and I can go to bed.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: