Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blue Man second Draft finished!

Be sure to check out Discipline Under Fire for the changed scenes. If you're interested in doing beta reading for me, contact me.

I feel much better about this draft, though still wobbly about Murdock's character. I also want to get Holly Lisle's language creation book she's working on. (Write faster please! :D) I am guilty of just stringing sounds together and passing that off as a language. If Zy's novel is picked up and becomes a series, alien vocabulary has to work.

Anyways, I am over-limit still. Oops. I'm not sure at this point what can be cut.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

"The Blue Man"

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

WEEKLY PROGRESS

Progress Bar from Writertopia

MONTHLY PROGRESS

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: