Sunday, May 28, 2006

And up not so early on a Sunday

I think it's a reaction to my X-Men 3 after-viewing hyperactivity last night. I didn't get up till 9:30am this morning.

Argh! I need more friends to go see that movie so I can TALK about it.

And finally got to see the new BMFM series trailer.Like I've always said it's the dialouge and storylines that win me over first. All the fuzzy boys' voice actors are the same and it sounds like they clicked right into the easy banter that made the first series so enjoyable. And the intrigue over Stoker; Throttle's calling him a sell-out! Carbine's defending him! has got all the wheels turning in my brain. I liked the little meow sound made when the bad guys stuff blew up.

All in all, I think it rocks. It gave me the same goose-bumping, "this is something TOTALLY different" that I got eleven years ago. (DAMN!) The upgrade is all the more necessary to Alt BM Site.

Moving right along, I missed going to Lowe's and Albertsons yesterday. One was closed and I ran out of time for the other. So I'm going to hit those this morning and then come home and clean. And once I get another room done, I'll start playing with Alt BM Site. I got two errors to fix, someway of trying to make FoxFire's Picks an admin-only selection--maybe make it a separate Image Gallery choice!--and pages to set up, before playing with CSS and uploading content.

1:00pm Finished with town unless I decide to go get supper out. Time to get started on the living room. *Twitch*

5:30pm After another trip to town (I had bought the wrong size of dividers yesterday), the pattern file cabinet is finished. I had bought 1 stackable, plastic drawer, and it's full and to heavy to slide right. And we have more patterns on back order. :p I need a real filing cabinet and no place in the back bedroom to put it.

Back to the living room project.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: