Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My feet hurt

I guess I can't blame my feet. After all, I'm managing a little over a mile in my normal routine and then adding a mile to that at the gym. Last week's weight was 192 pounds, so small wonder it feels like I need new shock absorbers.

So I'm signed up for Hardboiled Heroes and Cozy Cats, including a 10 minute pitch to an editor. And I don't have anything finished to pitch. I'm going to have to do some research on whatelse can I do with the time, but I feel bad. I would have left that selection blank had I realized it was pitching.

But just in case someone wants something of mine, I'm working on "Blue Man." Slowly. I woke up at 4:30am and managed a little writing today. But it's a late bedtime and getting up tomorrow is going to be tough.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

"The Blue Man on the Porch" (Over the word limit because I haven't started deleting yet)

Progress Bar from Writertopia

WEEKLY TOTAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

MONTHLY TOTAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: