Monday, May 08, 2006

*TWITCH*

My back and neck hurt, the muscle relaxer has finally worn off so I'm not operating in a dazed stupor (that finally explains the 5 minutes naps I kept needing yesterday), the paper's still not done but very close, and I better study for the final.

Course if I have to take out the Italian, my paper's going to be much further away from done. Nearest I can tell this apathy must be because my body thinks it's summer already and doesn't want to be bothered. That and the pain and lack of sleep.

I'm taking a stress day. I don't know if it's going to be Tuesday or Wednesday yet, but I also need to take my car to the shop and they're only open Monday - Friday.

Now study.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

WEEKLY PROGRESS

Progress Bar from Writertopia

"Two Halves of a Soul" i.e. the Dante Paper

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: