Sunday, May 07, 2006

Break for lunch

Paid bills and discovered BellSouth is still screwing up my phone bill. I only called about three months ago to have it fixed. *SIGH* I'm on page two, but I haven't done any formating beyond double-spacing. I already have two quotes that are probably going to end up being block quotes. The way my outline has worked out, if I spend a page on each topic I'll meet the ten-page quota. I'm not very worried about going over at this point.

Mustard has a new hiding hole. I'll have to take picture the next time he's in it.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

1 comment:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Meh, there's no hope of actually reaching the monthly goals this month thanks to taking this first week off and now the going no-where fast paper. Though I'm blaming that one on apathy and composing at the keyboard isn't my usual style.