Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Too evil for words

Lucus is probably going to send Boba Fett after them but it's still too hysterical.

American Jedi

I wish I had seen that in the theaters instead of Episodes 1 - 3! It looks like it actually has a plot. And yes, it's still funny even if you haven't seen American Pie. I want a lightsaber lacross stick.

On a more serious note now that I've finished supper. I have four pages at least left in the paper to write. I brought everything but my notes to work, and couldn't work on it without the notes. I also had to take out the Italian so my word count dropped.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

WEEKLY PROGRESS

Progress Bar from Writertopia

"Two Halves of the Soul" i.e. Dante Paper

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: