Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yogalates Workout 1

Okay, I tried. The stretchy tube I have at home does not work the same way as a Thera-Band. I didn't buy any bands because I already have some--in my gym locker. Gym was locked yesterday. But I must bring at least one band home for next session.

The first DVD has two workouts on it. I made it about five minutes into the second one. Better strategy is to only do one a day. I'm also worried that I don't target my ab muscles and I use the hip flexors instead. that is part of the issue with my hip flexors shortening. The only way to counter it is to concentrate on the abs when the exercises need me to. But... I don't feel anything move in my gut when I move my legs. Maybe they're attached wrong in my body.



Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: