Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Feeling Guilty About Updates

Website updates might be the source of my wiggies. I haven't done anything on Alt. BM Site, the Library, or Acadiana Medieval Faire sites. in fact, the only thing I can say I've done on this front is get feedback and buy back two domains that I haven't put to use yet.

The websites exist in in a funny place for me. With the exception of AMF's, I do them for fun. I get them to the point now where I don't have to sit on them 24/7 so I have a life. And after so long, I start feeling like I'm letting people down. Mentally, I know this isn't true--the site is up, people are happy--but I don't remember that when I get in the throes of "AGH! TOO MUCH TO DO!" And when that feeling gets overwhelming, I want to crawl out of my skin and end up watching a DVD instead of actually facing the problem.

"Which is why one must do the mind sweep and remind oneself, grasshopper."

I think I'm past it now, mostly. So tonight I'm starting on redesigning AMF's website from getting home till about 8:30 or 9pm. I've been getting home around 5:30 to 6pm, but I need time to eat. So hop online and tell me hi and save me from tearing my hair out if you're available. All times Central time zone.

8:30pm and I have wrapped up. Sorry you missed me. :p I got most of the basics done at least. By Friday, I think I'll be ready to start the actual design process.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: