Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh good, only one more day to get through

Still haven't got my sleep schedule straight. I don't know if I'm not getting to bed on time, not enough water, not enough exercise, or a combination of all three. I'm hoping it's not stress and very afraid that it is. Though back muscles tightness is probably more bad posture and need to exercise more. I got to get yoga back in the schedule.

Looking at more things with AMF website and MySpace page. I think I have a question that could relate to the Library as well considering Drupal. The question hasn't completely gelled, if you're wondering why I sound so vague. However it does fall under the things to consider later after Faire season.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: