Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Scaling back workouts again

I fucked my shoulder up again and was told not to resume exercise until Thursday. I accept that fact that I got damaged and made that damage worse by waiting before finding out what was wrong. I hate the fact that I am weak and not losing weight because I can't burn the calories. I do not like being weak and having to watch everything I do. I want to fight crime. Okay, I really just want to be able to dress up as superheroine for Halloween, which spandex won't work if the gut stays bigger than the boobs!

And the school semester is about to start and I just found out what the course entails and I could use it to burn off the stress. Holy crap, I have to study people and will probably have to interview them too. Yeah, no stress there for the gal who'd rather play with the people in her head.

And I'm on the side that what happened to Heath Ledger was an accidental overdose. Sorry, but the media reveals too much of the insane dopehead celebrities. I remember hearing stories about River Phoenix before he OD'd. You didn't hear that about Heath. However, I do think what this tastelessly-titled column played a part: Heath Ledger: The Killing Joke. How can playing a realistic Joker not fuck with your head a little? And the only way his daughter is going to know him is through movie performances. That's just sad.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: