Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Yoga Workout 1

I can make it through the fifty-one-minute routine on Element: Yoga for Beginners. But I do have to pause in the middle because she accelerates from a downward dog through plank and cobra and back to downward dog without inhales and exhales. I have to be told what breathing to do with what because otherwise my timing goes to crap. And sure enough, she stops saying it, I get lost, and have to pause the DVD to assume the right pose and start over. Once I have the routine memorized I doubt it will be much of a problem.

I'm not ready to get into a routine just yet, but I do think I need to push myself five days a week. I also got Yogalates, which blends Yoga and Pilates. It was two DVDs for the same price as one so I couldn't pass it up. I like the idea of targeting my abs and other core muscles. I also like the idea of alternating between the two different styles. I won't know if I can do it until I do it.

Did that make sense?

I'm also reactivating my Amazon Associates membership and using it more in my blogs. So I'd appreciate the clicks and hopefully, eventually the buys.






Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: