Monday, January 28, 2008

Yoga Workout 2

Made it through the whole workout. Shoulder seems to be doing okay. I also upped my fish oil capsules to 1200mg. Chiropractor told me that I probably wasn't taking enough before.

Last night was a night of funky sleep. I ate dinner and was exhausted by 6pm. Held out on the computer till 6:30, then signed off and crawled into bed. Read until the words made no more sense, so I think I shut off the lights around 7:30pm. Woke up at 10-ish, hot and sweaty. Kicked off covers, got water, bathroom, moved covers away from me better now that Mustard had jumped out of bed, back to sleep. Toss 'n turned until I turned on the AC unit in the window, set for 80. That finally did it, though I didn't hear the alarm until 4am.

And I forgot to pack homework or research this morning. :p Oh well that's Monday for ya.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: