"How does a third-generation pack rat try to break free of messy habits and become organizied? This would be the approach I would take. No preaching to the audience, but a fellow disorganizied scatter brain bettering herself is the approach I would take this project. And I'm happy to research new ways of organizing time and space to include in this book." -- I'm not as happy with it this morning (seeing ways to improve it), but it's more fun than "I can write; hire me."
"I'm the handy(wo)man in this household. I would fully research each and every topic assigned to me on power tools." -- I still like this one.
But the free account limits you to 15 bids in a month, so I have to use them carefully. I'll be keeping my eyes open on the other sites might let me start bidding, but not holding my breath.
- Call Dad about Demco stuff today
- Finish personal financial outlook with Quicken and new workbook
- Buy Christmas presents for
Dad, Hannah, and Krista. Get wrapping paper from Mom.
- Wrap up Billy and Misty baby gifts so all I have to do is pack the car.
Put together Ikea shelves and rearrange movies.
- Enter the pile of new books into BookCAT
- Website updates
- Help Mom just short of going nuts
- Writing list
- Uncle Keith's obit
Spec letter to Uncle Dean
- Alien species outlines for Zy's Novel
- Alien languages for Zy's Novel
- Pages in Zy's Novel
- Editing Blue Man
- Editing Covenant
- Outlining webcomic project
- Printing and double checking Dec. mailout
- Research markets
- Goto State Library for research
- Find dice for Eric's Twelfth Night Feast
- Drink more water and go to the gym
Mail spec letter to Uncle Dean Bring pile for Marian to WORK Get LEO password and business card to fax payroll info
- Buy 2 more Ikea shelves
Bid on 10 freelance jobs
I'm going to have to make the crossed-off stuff disappear over the weekend. But for now it gives the illusion of progress.
There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/