Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just when you think life is back to normal

Me and plans. You would think I'd know by now that we are incompatible, but I am addicted to plans. I cheerfully made my plans that this would be a normal week.Chip away at my writing list, go to the gym, get research done, go to work for a full week. As it stands now, Mom has to drive Kai and Atticus back to Austin and the rehab hospital wants to release MaMa Thursday. And since I have to go to Lafayette this weekend, driving to Austin got pushed to Wednesday. So I have to stay home with my grandmother.

Which I can use to my advantage, but I don't know what it's going to do towards me saving up time to take off in April. *Sigh* Being the good girl sucks.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think of it as stockpiling Karma :)