Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Exhausted on a Tuesday

I left work early today to uy the rest of the Dante class books and finish the story assignment. I got the books no problem and finished writing Capt. Kate's short story, but didn't finish typing it. Okay I'll submit The Blue Man instead. There was no finished version of The Blue Man
on the laptop, much less the corrected first scene version. Gritting teeth and suck up my failure to meet a simple deadline.

Course, it didn't feel like leaving early when I started an hour earlier than I'm supposed to. But nothing will get done if only two - three people are opening all the mail. At least, it has kept up from getting told to help classify Agents Licensing.

Finally heard from the PT and of course my schedule mess that up too. I can't even off the weekends because they are booked until the second weekend of April. At some point I have to sew. I'm hoping to lose some weight and my dress will fit better. Judging by the pants I'm wearing today, it hasn't happened yet. I need to cook. I think the only meal that is correctly proportioned is breakfast.

Great, I just lost contol of the pen and wrote on my shirt. Ugh, I'm ready to go home.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: