Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sleep?

I haven't been sleeping good lately. It's harder and harder for me to get up on time. I don't understand it, except perhaps the recent holidays got my sleep schedule off kilter.

Exercising went well. More people showed up at the Center, and I saw how some machines worked without me looking like an idiot. I remembered me to warm up, stretch, and cool down. I only had trouble with the overhead press, and then found out after struggling through 10 reps. I was supposed to use 30 pounds not 50. I found two abs working machines, so I don't have to struggle with situps on the floor in front of everyone.

I started a food diary this morning trying to keep track of what and approximately how much I eat to better inform the dietian.

I've cut back on my caffeine consumption. That was the first thing I suspected when I realized I was having trouble sleeping. It doesn't seem to be helping. I'm probably going to have to spend the whole weekend getting up at 4:00 a.m. to get back on schedule.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: