Thursday, April 15, 2004

Thursday blahs that were cured fairly early

Quote of the Day: Writer = one who cannot not write. -- Paraphrased definition

I got all the new submissions ready to upload yesterday. Now I'm bogged down with adding comments script to items that don't have it and updating the database. The From Mars Archive still won't be ready; there's just so much to edit. And I need to remember to check the stats of visitors to the site. I'm pretty sure I've got that ability even though I don't have a web counter. SOmething to do with checking bandwidth usage I think.

Writing: I typed on the pirate lecture and "Let Us Give Thanks" yesterday. Didn't get any writing done on Zy's novel, but I was cramming to get the update done so I won't be all weekend on it. Doesn't look like I'll get much writing on Zy's novel today either, typing up a letter, this blog, and pirate lecture.

Taxes: I had to pay both Federal and State. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. And all cause my W2 was filled out incorrectly at my primary job. And don't anyone tell me the amount ain't bad. On my take home pay, it hurts.

Odd email: London found a reference to that email addy in use in 2002. It's starting to look more legit. She's checking on the animation rumor mill. If it is legit, I guess we should start crafting together a response letter.
Update: WHEEE! It's not a fake! Working on response letter.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: