Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm back

Crazy four day weekend.

My grandmother's surgery went fine, but it'll be sometime next week before we know if that's all the surgery she has to have.

Talked to martgage people and it looks like I can buy the place, if my grandmother is willing to sell. She's still thinking about that.

I thought I'd at least get the pirate lecture finished this weekend. Nope. Dishes and cooking and Chad got started on wiring and plumbing at his place. We were supposed to get wiring done for my mother and now we have to do that Thursday night.

I just feel so frustrated when I can't write. Work is picking up so I doubt I'll have the time then to write. I still have the extra hour that's just for writing before I leave work, but I'll have to be more strict with myself and not use any of that time for research.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: