Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Distractions, distractions, distractions

Well after getting the Christmas letters written and printed (which the mailing will have to be delayed until after we get back from Tampa Bay so I can see if I have any money left--stupid groceries), I got a paragraph written before it was go home time. Which finished up Zy's journal exerpt for Chapter Three.

Then I went home and managed to find the space in front of my monitor on my desk. Course I needed to work on webpage updates, but I didn't manage to get to that. Maybe tonight. Better be tonight, I still have beaucoup work to do on the archive project and looks like a couple of new submitters.

And work has gone rather interesting in the lunch hour. We're hoping our supervisor sticks to her word.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: