Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Sick days

Didn't intend to have three days off this week, but I had dizzy spells, and on and off nuasa most of the day Sunday. Chad feared that it was something wrong with my sugar, and since my back waand neck were frozen and refused to move without pain, I went to the doctor on Monday. They took blood and gave me Monday and Tuesday off, which I took. The blood work came back fine. Which means I'm now just getting overheated by sitting outside in the shade. Worrisome, but not as bad as coming down with diabetes.

So I'm spending the time resting and catching up. Mostly resting Monday; today is catching up. I already finished my running around errands. Now kitchen cleaning, office cleaning, and writing. And I am determined to do that last one.

3pm and I have finished the kitchen, as much as I am able to do.

6pm and I am almost finished with the hand out on pirates I need for Saturday. Going to fix some supper and then start writing.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: