Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Am I normal?

Tomara says my behavior sounds normal. Maybe that's why Chad always laughs when I call myself crazy; he's worked in a psychiatric hospital.

But what else can I be? I lash out at friends. I purposefully self-sabatogue my true vocation. I channel this crazy shrew bitch when ever things don't go my way, but only with the things I dictate myself to do.

My mother calls it dramatics, which just her way of say act like a normal angry person. So I am crazy, fucked up in the head and nothing to cure it.

At least I don't go around eating people.

Apologizing doesn't work. I suppose I can't blame people. Who wants to stay around a screaming crazy cussing shrew?

Still I had to go to Chad. Since I couldn't email the stupid file for the CD-ROM handout for the Teachers' Workshop and by the time I see him again on Friday, he wouldn't have anytime to work on it. And I found the missing notes. And I figured out that scanning the stupid black and white pics in full color probably attributed to the huge file size.

Last night was not a night for winning. And I probably ruined a friendship with it.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: