Friday, March 19, 2004

What is the deal with packing?

I never leave packing to the last minute. I've managed to do it this time. Clothes are done, except for the ones I have to bring to my sister. Bathroom stuff is mostly done, except it doesn't fit into my bag. I was hoping to leave my black bag of work at home, but it looks like I have to take it. He needs a salary, so I could at least get treated to dinner now and then for my hard work. :p Or he could just buy my loose-leaf. I haven't even dug out what pouches I want to take. Thigh-high boots don't fit anything and I haven't had time to clean my sword. Only Ren-nuts have packing lists like this.

Since I had to pick up Chad and I had to eat and then we had to go shopping, I didn't get to play with the CPU fan any last night. :p I have to get that put together before we leave. Mustard is getting curious about the shut office door and I can't lock it.

Story update: Looks like mail and other stuff has slowed down for today so I might get a little bit of extra work in. But since I have to leave work early, no extra writing hour today. :( There wasn't any yesterday either, since I didn't want to be going to bed at 10 or 11pm after shopping.

Here's to a long car ride and hopefully much shoulder rubbing because I'm stressing and they HURT! It's going to be a blast of a trip. And for the last time, Four Winds Renaissance Faire is where we're going.

April 2 - 4 Coast Con
April 9 - 11 Bay Area Renaissance Festival
April 23 Renaissance Festival put on by West Feliciana High School
April 24 Teachers' Workshop for LRF School Days

I should just leave the clothes packed :p

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: