Monday, March 15, 2004

Pirates and Trials and Tribulations?

Quote of the Day: I don't have the time every day to put on makeup. I need that time to clean my rifle. -- Henriette Mantel

Tribulations: Not having a working computer at home is a tribulation. Not having finished the de-junking process is another tribulation. I ended up throwing the stuff that needs to be de-junked back into the living room while trying to find all my material and various sewing projects. Sunday's goal: finish my new doublet as much as I can since I can't afford the trim yet. What I got done: washed the material, cut out the doublet pattern, and sewed the favor sash for my belt. My pirate captain coat looks so bare now, I'm going to have to find some more pretties for it. Perferably, ones that don't fall apart when the hot glue melts in the sun.

Pirates and Trials sorta go together. Saturday, in between PMS irritation attacks and the evil country music at the pizza joint, I did get my pirates on trial case finished. I hope to be able to have typed today. I'm really going to need the time at work for writing projects since I have to have something to wear at Four Winds Saturday.

I love my family, but why is it the FICTION writer is the only one who can keep a story straight? I told my mother at least 3 times in the same conversation that Chad and I would stop for supper in Natchitoches, yes we'd see Krista, yes we'd drop stuff off to her. So why is it when my sister calls me on Sunday, it's "how come ya'll spending the night with me?" *Bangs head on wall*

Speaking of wearing stuff, Chad wants to go mundane to Four Winds. I think I'm going to make him put on his gnome outfit. It's no fair I have to dress up, if he doesn't. I can understand his reasoning "it feels like work" but it is work. :p He wants to do a cavalier faire someday and they're the only ones who put one on.

Well, since mail is late, let me type. I'll post Pirate Trial if I can get it in here.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: