Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Tuesday morning

Quote of the Day: A diet counselor once told me that all overweight people are angry with their mothers and channel their frustrations into overeating. So I guess that means all thin people are happy, calm, and have resolved their Oedipal entanglements. -- Wendy Wasserstein

Back on track. I finished up the first section of Chapter Two and got started with the next section. I think I finally figured out how Zy's big mouth is going to save her in the coming confrontation. I never did like the absurd fight I came up with. I'd much rather save the fist throwing for when after Mylte joins the action.

Network is down this morning, so we can't do anything. I'm transferring my commuting notes to the regular-sized paper, then will probably start typing. Depends on how long this will last. Chad needs some notes on school day that I took, but I don't think I can email him. Microsoft Word at the office has the ability to save as PDF files, so I should be able to do some uploading while my computer is awaiting revival.

And when I was buying things I need for the doublet, I found a new Simplicity pattern on sale. 1880 Victorian day and evening dress. I could play Charlotte Pitt. LOL

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: