Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Wednesday already

Quote of the Day: I'm just a person trapped in a woman's body. -- Elayne Boosler

Well I spent most of last night trying to get the way late tutorial put together, having spent most of the writing time at work getting the rest of it typed so I could cut and paste into what I had already started. I had finished most of it by bedtime, but was too tired to fight with Bravenet.

Too tired is SOP these days. I didn't exactly get to catch up on sleep during the trip and I've been going to bed way too late to make a difference. Tuesday morning, I got up, fed Mustard, and was stumbling back to bed in the dark. I turned a little early and rammed my lip into the corner of the doorway. The doorway into my bedroom is cut through the cypress wall with some framing, not much rounded molding in my house. Luckily my lip didn't swell up though it still hurts if move my lips or press down on them hard.

The other funny thing about the trip. We went in garb: a couple of peasants, Chad was middle class, and me the pirate captain. We left the Faire and ate a late lunch in town. All the kids that saw us gushed "we just left the Renaissance Festival. We had so much fun!" Assuming of course we had something to do with that one.

Mail's here and I have more typing to do. Bye for now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: