Monday, March 08, 2004

Not Enough Hours in the Day

Quote of the Day: A gossip is someone who talks to you about others, a bore is one who talks to you about himself, and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself. -- Lisa Kirk

So please excuse my borish behavior but this is my spot to vent. I'll try to keep it entertaining. Not that it really matters for the few who read this thing.

I'm having that overwhelming feeling again. There's barely enough time for what I have to do, much less what I want to do. So what is exactly holding me back? Fear of failure, fear of rejection? So all that hits me is this "I have too much to do so why bother starting when it never gets finished?" Probably some of all the above.

Don't get me wrong. I love Chad, and he's been a good influence. I just wish I had been warned that I would share his creative tasks as well. I think I've figured out a way to make it an equal share with my writing, but it's a matter of finding the time for the both of us.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: