Monday, March 29, 2004

Keep your mind out of the gutter

Quote of the Day: What is beautiful is good,
And who is good will soon be beautiful. -- Sappho

This weekend exhausted me. Sleeping in a strange bed, hiking to the bathroom, cleaning up the joust field, meetings, etc. I had company Sunday afternoon, and after she left I crawled into bed and turnd off lights by 9:30pm. I was so far asleep, I don't remember when Mustard crawled up onto my chest. I did wake when I moved, he started falling off and grabbed my nose with his claws to stop himself. He was sweet about it and licked the boo-boo, but didn't understand why I got up and put a band-aid across my nose. Luckily, it was just a puncture and not a gash.

I don't believe in declawing cats. I think it's morally and ethically wrong. But Mustard is cruising to lose them all.

Then I managed to cut myself with the electric razor this morning shaving my armpits. But I preserved and came to work anyway.

I hope that wasn't a mistake.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: