Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Behind the scenes work done

Quote of the Day: People call me feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. -- Rebecca West

I got the background organizing work done yesterday. Now I'm ready to write, or technically rewrite. Staying late is working out so well; I'm going to hate the renewal season that will screw it up.

I decided to drink more tea for my health. Only problem is I think I over-sweetened this batch. I'm going to have to go buy some Splenda or something. It would be a shame to ruin what progress I think I've made with a 16 - 20 ounce drink every morning. But iced peppermint tea is soooo yummy.

As for progress, yeah I've cracked down on the sugar and carbs I'm eating. And while I haven't noticed a change in clothes (I think I hid the scale and I don't feel like looking for it), I have noticed less extremes in emotional reactions and lethargy. I've also cut back on caffine--two cans a day--and spread out my water drinking more--instead of saving it for when I get home. Still no time for exercising. Maybe I should park my car at the front office and hike back to see Chad? Then again, I'd have to hike back in the dark.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: