Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yogalates Workout 7

I like the second workout on the DVD so much better. No stupid crunches on the floor to make me hate my body. I like plowing through and keeping up with the DVD. I dislike, which will probably grow to hate, having to stop and change my set-up because my body doesn’t do what I tell it to do. “Roll down, engage the abs, don’t hurt the hip flexors.” Body plops the back on the floor with no roll in the abs.

To help the hip flexors, I followed the yogalates with a yoga sequence to open the hips meant to counteract sitting too much. I need to remember to take it to work and do it there, coworkers’ snide remarks to be ignored. As soon as I’m sure I won’t split work pants.

Speaking of clothes, I need to finish the twelve week clean-out closet chore. So far I have only tried on the saved jeans and none fit yet. Either it’s period bloat or squats have pushed out the gut, hip, and butt fat that hasn’t decreased yet. But I’m ready to throw stuff out of the current closet, even if I don’t have anything new to reintroduce.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: