Friday, February 29, 2008

Yogalates Workout 6

Damn, damn, damn. Yeah, the ab exercises are totally not working on my abs. My back does not roll down along the floor, it flops in one movement as the fip flexors do all the work.

So I pulled out the inside ab ball, the one I sit on at the computer. Not the one I used for crunches in the weightlifting sessions. Now I do yoga and yogalates on my living room rug and it has worked great. Ab ball and living room rug equals no traction for my feet.

After what felt like ten wasted minutes, I got to do crunches with my yoga mat on the floor and continue the workout. But I’m feeling that old loathing of my body’s inability to do something welling up again.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: