Books other personal finances bloggers have talked about so I need to add to my reading list:
- Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
- Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
The electric bill got switched to draft payments, which I wanted it to be, but that was before I screwed up in February. Looks like I have more bank fees this month. My water bill was higher too. Damn.
Two consignment shops to call I think: Lena’s Fashions 1295 N Sherwood Forest Dr 275-5519 and Plato’s Closet 6841 Siegan Lane 293-4168
- Measure weekly budget reviews with Joe’s Goals.
Sign up for MyGroceryDeals.com
- Find a Baton Rouge consignment shop
- Finish setting up the Amazon sales.
Take debit cards out of wallet.
- Pack food to work: breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Do online surveys every night before going to bed.
- Print out taxes.
- Submit taxes electronically.
- Fill out the rebate calculator and see what that will be.
There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/