Friday, March 07, 2008

Number Crunching 114

Quicken Cash Flow = -361.29

Books other personal finances bloggers have talked about so I need to add to my reading list:
  • Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
  • Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
  • Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
  • Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey


The electric bill got switched to draft payments, which I wanted it to be, but that was before I screwed up in February. Looks like I have more bank fees this month. My water bill was higher too. Damn.

Two consignment shops to call I think: Lena’s Fashions 1295 N Sherwood Forest Dr 275-5519 and Plato’s Closet 6841 Siegan Lane 293-4168

Financial Projects
  • Measure weekly budget reviews with Joe’s Goals.
  • Sign up for MyGroceryDeals.com
  • Find a Baton Rouge consignment shop
  • Finish setting up the Amazon sales.
  • Take debit cards out of wallet.
  • Pack food to work: breakfast, lunch, and snacks
  • Do online surveys every night before going to bed.
  • Print out taxes.
  • Submit taxes electronically.
  • Fill out the rebate calculator and see what that will be.


Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: