Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pigsty Office

My parents got home 11pm last night, so this morning I moved back home. So now I'm down to the last cleaning project ... the office.

The problem is literally where to start: a stack to my left covering the desk, the table behind me covered a foot deep, at least four stacks of books, and I don't know how many boxes stacked on the other side of the computer desk. Don't freak out.

Opening BookCAT, I'll start with the books. It's 11:22am.

11:58am had to stop and keep an eye on my grandmother while Mom went grocery shopping.
3:00pm get back to my house.
6:00pm finish with all the books. Yes, I stopped to read. And I'm out of book shelving space again.

By the time I called it quits, I had delt with two boxes of junk that was part of the pile to my left on the computer desk. I found the scanner again. But I really lost my momentum with the two hour break.

Monday, my regualr routine goes into affect again--YEAH! Including back to work and back to the gym. I haven't ever made it through the first week's workouts yet. *Sigh*

I'll probably get to see Christopher Atticus over the Labor Day weekend. I think that should give me enough time to get over there and back without having to miss any work.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: