Thursday, July 20, 2006

No more chocolate milkshakes on the way home

Making me really cranky by the time I'm at home. REALLY cranky.

I had a To Do List, but I think I left it at home. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the thumbnails stick this time around. Drupal hasn't answered that stuff yet.

Other than my vanished list, I seem to be caught up. I need to finish the list before tackling anything else; I think it was mostly housework. Some of my July goals, but if I'm not going to wake up at 4am, I've got to rethink the goals. *Sigh*

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

Sharp said...

How does a chocolate milkshake incite such crankiness? Did you spill it on your pants? That would make me cranky.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Coming down from the sugar high invariablly leads to ill conditions. Mine becomes very profane while trying to deal with something that is trying my patience before running out of energy.