Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I think I got my exercise in anyway

My maternal grandmother is mostly moved in. There's still a lot of missing details--oh like the electric bed she needs since she only has one functioning arm--but she's out of the nursing home.

And I got a lot ot get used to too. Being completely spazed out of it and in pain is no excuse for anything now.

Oh the pain. The feet still hurt and this is after icing them down during the "Murders of the Rue Morgue" movie and doing the stretching exercises and eating Aleve, and staying off of them so more while watching "Spaceballs." So I didn't get to the gym today, but I think i managed some crosstraining today.

But it looks like I'll be buying new shoes next paycheck to replace the black sneakers I've been wearing constantly lately. *Sigh* And I really liked them too.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: