Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ouch!

Zokutou's Writing Report Card is handy at yelling at you, all automated. I set it up to try it out and then had some insanity this weekend, all school related that lasted until yesterday. So I opened up what I had set up earlier. I missed six days, have to do 500 words to be on schedule for today, and at this rate I'll never finish.

OUCH!

The purse situation, I sorta have a messanger bag. Well it's a briefcase like bag. Sharp should remember how much I brought to Upward Bound in high school. It's just gotten worse. Zy's novel is expanded out of a 1 1/2 inch binder, SLU classes have about 5 assigned books between them and another 1 1/2 inch binder, then there's the books for fiction research and the books for paper research, and 4 miscellaneous folders I don't work on until Fridays for rewards but if I don't keep them in the bag everyday I won't have them. Consolidating the money stuff to the organizer let me leave the black bag behind. BUT I leave the organizer behind. *Sigh*

I'm using the purse I got free from Coldwater Creek when I bought my suits. Carrying three bags and a coat to class is even worse now. The next step is probably one of those suitcases on wheels. Or maybe I woldn't have to drag as much paper and books if I get a laptop.

Anyways I'll have to take some pictures when I get home. I don't think my describing it does it justice. Time to crank out 500 words and make the report card happy.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: